Year 7, Day 36
Super-secret location in Glythe

The vacation is done, the construction is done, and I feel like I've learned a lot. It hasn't been the mercantile adventure I expected, but there's some promise of that in the days to come. And I can't complain! Since joining up with the CA, I've traded over two million credits on the Galactic Market! Not to mention I'm currently in possession of three ships, with another two purchases very likely. I'll give those old clunkers a tune-up, some fresh paint, and sell 'em back to the public at a 7-10% profit! I hope. The Market is still somewhat... err... unpredictable.

I'm currently descending through the gorgeous atmosphere of a planet called {CENSORED!} in the {CENSORED!} system, where the CA is busily erecting its state-of-the-art headquarters. The sun is setting behind the skyline as I approach, and it's the most beautiful place I've seen since I've left Salliche. With this as our base of operations, I can't help but think we have prosperous days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment