Year 7, Day 55
Klorangrad, Varno / Varn / Glythe Sector

I'm trucking again.

I've returned to the home world of the Trade Federation, where the Corporate Alliance's old offices are. I'm lumbering groundward in a bulk freighter to pick up some raw materials for ComBank. This thing handles like a bantha. It's a shocking comparison to the performance of either the YT-2000 freighter or the Cloakshape fighter I was just playing around in. Both are my ships, and both are stationed in orbit over Varn. I'll probably sell the fighter (once I can consolidate some more of them in the same location; people will pay more for complete squadrons!) but that YT is so fast, it seems like I'd have to be stupid to get rid of it. True, it has about as much effective cargo space as a pair of pants, but... the speed! Oh, the speed!....

It really makes me appreciate how slow these bulk freighters are.

No comments:

Post a Comment