Year 7, Day 68
Varn / Glythe sector

My transport duties have been put on hold while the bulk freighter we have on loan is used for a higher priority job. I've been flying sensor patrols in the Varn system in my zippy YT-2000, looking out for inbound traffic. So far, nobody out of the ordinary has made an appearance, which is just fine by me! Although Varn is the one open system in the Glythe sector, I'd prefer to not see any visitors from, say, Eidola.

I've got a fine Drop Ship Transport prepped for sale on the Galactic Market! The standard-issue DST from Kuat has a depressingly Imperial color scheme (gray on gray! blech!) which I've tried to improve with some gleaming white hull ceramics. I'm hoping somebody out there has use for a good looking personnel transport.

Gotta get back to the controls. I'm about to pass between the orbits of Marthril and Varno. It's not dangerous, but it can be a tricky gravity well to traverse on a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment