Year 7, Day 99
hyperspace

Wow, I haven't written much in a while now! Time flies when you're having fun, they say. Though who would think preparing for war with the Galactic Empire is fun, I dunno.

If you've been living in a cave on Dagobah, you might not be up on current events. The long and short of it is this: the Emperor made an offer to the Trade Federation, asking the TF to cede governmental powers and join the Empire as the official trade administration; the Viceroy refused, providing ample & respectful arguments to support continued Trade Federation sovreignty; the Emperor took it as an insult, and immediately declared the TF "Galactic Enemy #1".

Since the Corporate Alliance is incorporated with the TF, I was personally pulled into events WAY bigger than anything I ever wanted to see. Now I'm running supplies all over the place, while the Trade Federation establishes treaties with the Rebel Alliance and its supporters.

I have a bad feeling about this.

In good news, I sold my Drop Ship Transport for... well, let's just say it's the kind of profit that keeps me warm on these long hyperjumps. Just in time, too. The last thing I want right now is to be accused of being in possession of "Imperial property", even though it was just a stock Kuat design. Ugh, there I go again. This war is the only thing any of us can think about any more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment