Year 6, Day 329
in orbit / Vinsoth / Glythe Sector

After a quick stop at HQ (and a delivery of 80 tons of freshly-killed space slug meat to the Greasy Sprocket) I loitered in the streets of CyGarr Landing for a couple of days. It encouraged me to finally witness first-hand the prosperity of our company! It appears we're well on our way to some serious expansion.

After a time I received instructions to report to the Vinsoth system for some kind of test. Apparently it's something coming down from the parent company, probably some kind of cultural tolerance seminar for trans-system traders. I think I'm already qualified, after my apprenticeship, but extra certifications might look good on the corporate resumé. If this test goes well, who knows what opportunities might open up?

No comments:

Post a Comment