Year 6, Day 330
here and there / Vinsoth / Glythe Sector

Lots of representatives from the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) have shown up for this test, but we've just been informed that there will be a delay of nearly a week! You'd think an organization with this many subsidiary transport departments would be better organized. Seriously, send the test forms early enough to show up when people are gathered!

Oh no... I just thought of something. Maybe we're held up because this is some kind of physical training, and they're completing construction on some kind of morale-boosting, corporate-bonding obstacle course retreat! Although I don't much look forward to such a thing (the Buccaneer Jubilee on Rodia was quite enough, thanks Pater!) I suppose any opportunity to network with my fellows in the CIS and Trade Federation could prove useful.

For the next couple of days I'll be cruising around the system, getting orbital snapshots of the planets for my datapad scrapbook. I'm not sure I'll find much that's interesting, as Vinsoth is a largely unremarkable place (Pardot's Guide to Planets has practically no descriptions of anything in this system!), but maybe I'll manage to get in a quick visit to Aldaronach Station before the testing really starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment