Year 6, Day 344
CyGarr Landing, Varno / Varn / Glythe Sector

I've spent a seemingly endless two weeks hovering around Vinsoth, scraping off mynocks and star barnacles. There's simply nothing better to do! It's that, or stare out the viewport at the impressive but ultimately boring CIS fleet that's been passing the time with me. We've pretty much traded all the gossip there is to trade, and I think people are getting itchy.

At least I've been granted a moment's relief! I've finally received orders to fire up the sublights on this huge boat, and return to Varno for some quick ship-swapping & cargo-loading action. Despite some confusion in the orders regarding who is supposed to be where, it's good to be doing something. I've been waiting for this supposed "test" to happen for far too long! I'm starting to wonder if it's some kind of obscure alien practical joke, similar to Narner Fool's Day back on Salliche.

Big ha-ha on us! We sat in orbit doing nothing for weeks! Excellent prank. Confused

I should be back in the Vinsoth parking lot pretty quickly, though, just in case this test actually starts. I'm not getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment