Year 7, Day 242
hypering through Glythe sector

Another 50 days? I would feel bad for not recording more here, except that I've been so busy!

We've had a fantastic few weeks. There have been additional commerce centers constructed, a major urban development was laid down on the planet Gallyrn, and we've attracted several clients from outside of the CIS. Money coming in, lots of hard work, and good things on the horizon.

The Techno Union, despite their reticence and isolationism, are on the cusp of producing a new heavy freighter, which I think will be a huge boon to the CA. Heck, the W-23 Star Hauler is so impressive, I'm seriously considering buying one for myself! (I know they're expensive, but it would be an investment that would pay for itself.)

In other news, I managed to gain legal ownership of a poor city in the nether neighborhood of the galaxy. Out in Trax sector, Teniel Djo and her Eidola pirates had free reign over the impoverished residents of Halifax City. I can only presume they were used as slaves for various indecent activities. For whatever reason, the deed for the city was put up for sale, and I managed to snatch it up. Someday soon I'll travel out to meet those poor people face to face, and see what I can do to improve their situation.

And, if it turns out they're hard workers, maybe I'll benefit from their improved lifestyles as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment