Year 7 Day 6
sublight / Varn / Glythe Sector

Happy (belated) New Year! With all of the holidays lately, I've barely had time to get any serious work done. I got some building projects handled for ComBank, which went well, and I learned a lot. Foremost, have all of your bureaucracy and materials taken care of before it matters!

Now I'm back in what I'm coming to think of as the "home system", zipping around scanning empty space, looking for aggressive intruders. I'm not quite sure who or what I'm looking for, nor even if anyone is really intruding. This may be a drill that the Security Dept. has pulled, but I think somebody saw something out here. Something they shouldn't have seen.

So help me, if I round the limb of this planet and come face-to-face with a Star Destroyer, we'll learn the upward mechanical capabilities of a Gallofree transport really fast!

Here's hoping all this empty space is as empty as it looks. Trespassers, spies, and invaders are all bad for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment